Thursday, July 15, 2010

The salty man in pepper pants.

2 facts for today.

1. I had a great birthday this year.


2. Moiseeffs, although great, have slight issues in timing (and denial?).


I remember being young, and hearing my uncle respond to an invite from my mom with, "is that in real time, or Moiseeff time?" To which upon further questioning, I discovered that Moiseeff time = 10 minutes late. This isn't something I'm proud of, it's just fact... and seemingly genetic.


So it wasn't too much to my surprise when a birthday gift showed up from my sister, 49 days late.


As if one can even start to get upset about getting gifts, no matter when, where, or how! And this gift may have been well worth the wait. It(he) is unlike any other gift I've received. Complete with the tagline, "the most fun you can have with your pants on!", I introduce to you, the best salt and pepper shaker I've ever been given.



And because I know you'd want to see him with his pants off, but may have been afraid to ask.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So, yeah...49 days is a long time to wait. But at least it wasn't 50, right? Riiiiight. Plus, I think I may have unwittingly provided you with one of history's greatest blog titles. Happy birthday...again ;)

In all seriousness, though: I love you tons and tons and want nothing but the best for you. And that includes the best salt and pepper shaker that money can buy. Ok, maybe not the best...but the diamond salty woman with the platinum pepper pants had a chip in her and you deserve to get a gift that lacks imperfections.

Love you!!!!